Image Map

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"A Sick Day for Amos McGee"

This book is definitely one of my favorites.  I love the illustrations.  I love the theme.  What can I say?  I LOVE this book!  After reading this book to my daughter the other night, I decided to sit down and create an activity pack to accompany this book, which is available on TpT: A Sick Day for Amos McGee Language Activities.

This language pack includes seven activities that are all aligned to the Common Core Standards from students in grades 1-5.  The activities include the following skills:

Vocabulary

Comprehension
Important vs Not Important Information
Sequencing
Syllable Sort
Friendly or Not?
What Makes A Good Friend?

I'm super excited to use this activity pack with my students in May (right after all of that state testing).  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is awesome! I absolutely adore this book and can't wait to try out these activities with my DCD kiddo's after state testing! Thank you for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete