Image Map

Monday, February 23, 2015

Teachers Are Heroes: What's In My Cart Link-Up!




If you are teacher or SLP you probably already know by the smiles you get everyday that you are a Hero! To help your everyday super powers or just to give you a little extra super when planning lessons, TPT is holding a Hero Sale this Wednesday, February 25th. If you use the code HEROES you will get 28% off site wide. To celebrate Mrs. D's Corner is hosting a "What's in My Cart?" Link-Up to showcase some great teacher and SLP products. If you want to know what is in our cart, check it out below. 




This great resource is made by Mrs. Van Meter's store and I am so excited to try these attention getters with my younger students to change things up. You can get yours here.



Running around most days I feel like I need one of these. You can get yours here.




Many summers I have filled in for my district's preschool assessment team and many times I have wished for a handy resource. I am eyeing this beauty for this summer and you can get it here.



I love this idea and cannot wait to buy this articulation resource by Speechy Musings.  This is the perfect activity to spice up my therapy sessions!  (Pun intended.)



This activity was a huge success and very popular with our social skills groups.  The students loved categorizing the size of the problems found in the social scenarios and used and the size-of-the-problem continuum to support them with the activity.  It is one of our newer products that you can find here at our 2SpeakRight store. 




This product is also found at our store, and it is a popular one for our students.  It's a great manipulative presented in two different ways that accompanies the Zones of Regulation® curriculum by Leah Kuypers.



That's what's in our cart.  What's in yours? 






1 comment: