Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Printable Post-its?? YES!




Pinterest has everything including this great idea about printing on post it notes. In an effort to save some time when sending home IEPs I created a template so I can print post-it messages to label special education documents to parents.  I wanted to simplify my instructions so they know what copy is to keep and what I need returned. Here is how this idea works:

 Photo taken from Tatertots and Jello.

            

I picked the 3x3 post-it size, but there are other templates out if you want different sizes. I picked 3x3 as this is the most common size. My messages on the template include the following:

and 
My template has these messages in English and Spanish. Hope you also find this useful! You can get your copy of the template here.

No comments:

Post a Comment